Team Kidney BACooN Ride
Join us on June 16, 2018
Donate To This Event
The BACooN Ride is a 71-mile bike ride throughout Central Iowa, starting in Waukee at Centennial Park and riding along the Raccoon Valley Trail. About every 10 miles, participants can stop and enjoy the featured bacon treat of that town and a beverage! This is a great training ride for RAGBRAI, or just to kick-start your summer ride!
Not only will you be supporting the Iowa Bike Coalition through the Baccoon Ride - but supporting the 30 million Americans living with kidney disease by riding with Team Kidney!
Here's how it works.
- Secure your spot in the BACoon Ride by registering here. BACooN riders get full ride support, lots of delicious bacon along the course, and some awesome BACooN Ride gear.
- Then, create a fundraising page here to add meaning to your miles -- and meat! Members on Team Kidney can fundraise and earn some great swag. You will be able to utilize your Team Kidney page to promote to your friends and family, flyers and posters to promote your ride, and will receive fundraising tools from NKF staff.
- Fundraise $100 and receive a pair of specialized cycling socks.
- Fundraise $250 and receive a pair of specialized cycling socks + Team Kidney water bottle.
- Fundraise $500 and receive a bike jersey.
- Fundraise any amount and help the 600 Iowans awaiting a kidney transplant, and create awareness for the million others battling kidney disease.
- More details to come!