2019 Rappel for Kidney Health - Baltimore
Join us on June 15, 2019
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Do you want to make an impact on kidney disease in an extraordinary way? How much more extreme can you get than to Rappel for Kidney Health? Participants are invited to raise pledges in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime experience to rappel down the side of one of Baltimore's tallest buildings! Join the NKF for this incredible event!
Getting involved is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Fundraise to “Go Over the Edge” on Saturday, June 15, 2019!
- While you seek adventure, the NKF seeks a cure for kidney disease!
- Sign up yourself or start a team!
- Rappel down the side of one of Baltimore's tallest buildings, 100 N Charles Street.
- Rappel times are first come, first served. Register now to be the first to raise a minimum of $1,500.
What does $1,500 do for the kidney community?
- 10 participants will fund a research mini-grant at a local hospital
- 2 participants will fund a kidney health risk assessment for a local community
- Covers the cost of blood draws for 50 people at a kidney screening
- Funds 5 patient emergency assistance grants
- Helps fund part of rent or mortgage for at least 5 patients on dialysis
2. Become an Event Day Volunteer!
Are YOU looking for an adventure that doesn’t include rappelling 28 stories? Feel the excitement of the event as you escort participants to the roof, assist photographers as they capture action shots, work the crowd on the pool deck as participants land, and more! Visit our Volunteer Opportunities page to learn more and fill out a Volunteer Form.
3. Join the 2019 Rappel Committee!
Whether you have participated in our Rappel event before, or you are looking to fulfill your love of event planning, we welcome your experience and enthusiasm!
Have questions about Rappel for Kidney Health or sponsorship opportunities? Please reach out to Kristin Brooks at email@example.com.