Tour de Flash - 2019
Join us on June 8, 2019
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Second Annual Tour de Flash Cycling Event
Honoring the life of Bill “Flash” Gordon
Benefitting the National Kidney Foundation Serving Central Ohio
Saturday, June 8, 2019 --- The Club at Corazon
Our annual ride honors the life of Bill Gordon, a leader in the Columbus cycling community, and supports the National Kidney Foundation Serving Central Ohio by raising awareness of kidney disease and the importance of organ donation. Bill was an organ and tissue donor.
“CONNECT by Listening, INSPIRE by caring, CREATE by taking action”
-Bill “Flash” Gordon
Bill Gordon lived his life by these words. His lifetime love of cycling and helping other people to become their best self, inspired his friends and family to create this annual event. Bill lived his life in service to others and continually worked to improve himself and to understand the world around him. As the Events Director for Columbus Outdoor Pursuits, he led bicycling activities throughout Ohio, including The Tour of the Scioto River Valley (TOSRV) and The Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure (GOBA). Bill felt strongly about living a life of purpose that had a positive impact on others. Bill knew that cycling brings people together and creates a community that supports a healthy lifestyle. With this ride we hope to share Bill’s love of cycling: the adventure, the friendships, and the scenic routes. Join us…
Life is scenic! Enjoy the ride!
- Registration fee is $30 because 30 million people are impacted by kidney disease
- A t-shirt will be given to riders who raise $100
- Corporate sponsorships begin at $500. Learn more here.
- All routes begin and end at The Club at Corazon, 7155 Corazon Dr., Dublin OH 43016
- The ride is full-service and includes food/water stops along the route and lunch at the end for all riders
- Choose your route: 50k or 100k